• 10 recipes to suit every taste, oven, and oven-free.
• You will find recipes for strawberry tamales and corn ring cake.
• Quick, easy, and step-by-step recipes.
• You can access the material on any device.
• Expert baker tips & Tricks.
• Recommendations for the best utensils.
• The route to start your healthy adventure!
• The route to start selling healthy desserts!
Do you suddenly get very anxious about eating and you don't know what's wrong?
Maria Montemayor, a pioneer in the field of Eating Psychology in Latin America, and coach in Functional Nutrition and Emotional Weight Release, shares with us in this transforming Master Class!
Can you imagine having tons of fun with your children while baking healthy desserts together? This beautiful eBook will help you accomplish this & more:
• Sharing these special moments as a family will create a special bond and precious core memories that will last a lifetime.
• Most recipes only require hands or simple utensils to be prepared.
• Preparation time is 30 minutes or less and pure fun!
• Recommended for kids ages 3 to 99 🙂
• Learn (& master) the basics of artisan bread baking!
• Techniques for perfect loaves.
• Gluten-free bread options.
• Creative bread recipes.
• Tips for bread storage and preservation.
• Festive healthy recipes for your whole family!
• Learn nutritious holiday indulgences you'll want to bake all year long.
• Tips for healthier holiday eating.
• Presentation tips to make your sweets even merrier.
• Find your new favorite X-mas cooking inspiration!
• Simple yet energetic energy recipes!
• Great nutritious alternative to snacks.
• You can customize them to fit your needs & desired taste.
• Great inclusion to keep a balanced diet.
• Convenient on-the-go snacks.
I keep practising, and I feel proud that my desserts are so delicious at the first try.
Thanks, Katia, for such a valuable healthy confectionery course.
My boyfriend supports and motivates me to be an entrepreneur.
He and my family say my desserts are incredible.
I’m happy, working on building my business.
I’ve always said more people build a confectionery business, so why don’t I?
Hello! I want to share that this weekend I decided to open my cake shop!
Thanks a lot to Katia Brambila for all she teaches us.
I have only been operating for a few days, and today I have had a lot of orders.
My clients are super happy, and delighted with all the tastes!
You will receive an email from Hotmart club with all the information regarding your account, look in your spam or promotions folder.
Enter your username: your registered email and password.
Start enjoying the content, you can even download the app on your smartphone!
Hello! I’m new here. I’d like to show you the recipes I have made. Apple brownies and wheat banana pancakes. Both exquisite recipes. I didn’t make any changes. Thanks, Katia, for your teachings!
I’m happy with the course. The carrot and banana ring cake was my first healthy dessert I made. Delighted with the result! Thanks, Katia, for all the knowledge that I’m acquiring with your course!
It’s so beautiful to deliver a dessert made with love, adapted to clients with diabetes.
Today I needed to bake cookies with chocolate chips and mint. They were amazing, crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. When my sons finished their dinner, they ask me for my “special dessert”. It’s a marvelous thing to be able to make them these healthy desserts!
Entrepreneur, spouse, mother of two wonderful children, lover of chocolate and a healthy life.
Expert in sugar-free, gluten-free and dairy-free confectionery, I’ve always sought to transmit the passion I feel for bakery using nutritive ingredients, reaching a perfect balance between taste and texture.
I’m the founder of Sweet Paleo and of the Instituto Culinario in Cancún. Online courses have allowed me to train more than 18,000 students in more than 70 countries. With the program “BUILD your own business of healthy desserts”, more than 250 passionate and certificated chefs are fulfilling their entrepreneurship desires, sharing with her clients sweet temptations that help the well-being of thousands of families around the world.
How many times can I watch the course?
You can watch it as many times as you want, using your username and password.
Can I download the videos?
The videos cannot be downloaded. All the content will always be available to you from any device with an internet connection.
Can I download the recipes?
Once you have purchased the program you will be able to download, save and print all the recipes if you wish, or you can access them from any device.
I’m having trouble making my payment, what should I do?
If you can’t pay by credit or debit card you can make a deposit by choosing the cash payment option (This option is only available in Mexico and Colombia). Click here to generate your payment form.
What currency are the prices in?
The price will show in your country’s currency according to today’s exchange rate, you can change currency by changing the country.
How do I know when the subscription to the program I purchased is active?
When your payment is approved you will receive an email with the access information, check your spam and promotions folders.
Are the ingredients used in the recipes easy to get?
The program has a section called “Where to buy?” There are options of online stores in Mexico and there is a drop-down file with a list of the most common ingredients and where you can get them. Additionally, there is a question and answer section, in case you can’t get any of the ingredients, there is always the possibility of making a substitution.
What are the benefits of taking an online cooking course?
The most important thing is that you choose the time to watch it, you can go to work, come back and continue watching the class. When preparing a recipe, you can pause and check all the details. You don’t have to worry about transportation, gas costs, interrupting activities and unlike in a classroom you can watch the videos as many times as you need from the comfort of your kitchen.
Copyright 2018 – Sweet Paleo. All rights reserved.
This site isn’t part of Facebook or Facebook Inc.
Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way.
Facebook is a trademark of Facebook Inc.